Hye-Rim + James
Photographer: Geehae Jeong
Assistant Photographer: Chris Luk
Hair: Suzie Choi
Make-up: Rhia Amio

I was excited to meet the lovely Geehae Jeong, as I've seen her talent for photography before via our mutual friend, (the amazing) Claudia Hung (who Geehae frequently works with as well). This time around, Geehae was calling (and taking!) the shots, and what a breathtaking job she did at Hye-Rim's wedding!!

You've already caught a peek of Hye-Rim's wedding with the wonderful photos courtesy of Geehae's assistant for the day, Chris Luk...now take a look at Geehae's awesome perspective of the Big Day!

Posted by Rhia Amio, Make-up Artist www.artistrhi.com | 7:40 PM | , , , , | 3 comments »

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 18, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

    When HR uploaded some pics, I was browsing her wedding photos, and could not, for the life of me, realize where I had seen the MUA's name (yours!) lol...
    Just rememebered!!
    Anyway just wanted to say you did an amazing job with her, not that she needed much to start off with, but I loved how you did her eyes~
    Anyway just a reader saying great job :)

  2. Rhia Amio, Make-up Artist www.artistrhi.com // October 19, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

    aww thanks! but you're right, Hye-Rim made my 'work' here effortless :)

  3. hyerim k // October 19, 2009 at 9:41 PM  

    Thank you Rhia... :) Really! (Especially for making all the changes on our photos etc... You're so sweet!!)

    As for the above comments, I wonder who it is? Hehe~

Related Posts with Thumbnails