1. USE LESS. Go lighter on the application.
• Apply moisturizer (for summer, try something lightweight, oil-free that has an SPF to protect against the sun).
2. FAKE A GLOW (without spending an excessive amount of time in the sun, which we all know has its damaging effects).
3. WATERPROOF Your Make-up
4. MOISTURIZE/PROTECT lips and skin (against sunburn and harmful UV rays).
• Use an SPF of at least 15. Formulas have improved considerably and are less greasy than in the past. Distribute evenly to any exposed areas of the skin.