In an attempt to simplify my site's look and better cater to my target audiences, I've launched a new site www.rhiaamio.com to house my online 'creative' portfolio. rhiaamio.com will feature my fashion, beauty and editorial work.

I opted to have the site powered by Dripbook, as I loved the clean design options and ease of navigation offered through Dripbook. What's even better is that I don't have to know a thing about programming languages because Dripbook does it all for me. I can easily change the look of my site by clicking a few options here and there via the user-friendly interface (pretty much just as easy as editing an online album!). If you're in a creative trade and in the market for pre-designed sites (because like me, you only fare so well with technical languages), definitely check out Dripbook and Viewbook to showcase your work and spare you the stress :)

Posted by Rhia Amio, Make-up Artist www.artistrhi.com | 8:30 AM | , , | 0 comments »

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails