ABOUT RHIA

2007-05-03

Make-up has always been a sincere passion of mine. I particularly love the reward of the personal, human connection I derive from working with clients – whether it be for weddings, special events, make-overs or lessons.

If it's a natural or high-fashion look you're after, I listen and discuss with each client to customize the application to their preferences. I have been fortunate to work with many different women (and some men!) of all ages and backgrounds. The one universal truth I’ve discovered through my make-up work is that when we look good, poise improves, moods lift and we do indeed feel better about ourselves! Whether it's a new look you're after or the perfect touch for your special event, contact Rhia (rhia@artistrhi.com) to look and feel your best!

Thank you kindly for visiting and for letting me do what I love!
Rhia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For information on services and rates, please click here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Rhia Amio, Make-up Artist www.artistrhi.com | 3:43 PM | ,
Related Posts with Thumbnails