inspired_artistrhi

In doing make-up, I get the opportunity to:
1). work with awesome people (whether it be clients, photographers, other artists) and
2). do what I love.

I love getting feedback - whether it be positive or negative - both sides of the coin are necessary to keep growing and improving. Occasionally (well, more often that I'd expect!), I'll receive a note that puts a smile on my face, motivates me, and really helps to remind me why I do what I do. It's easy to become engrossed in the 'work' aspect of pursuing a goal, especially when you assign every waking moment you have to it (success doesn't happen overnight after all!). You can get caught up in wanting more and more success and end up focusing too much on the larger end goal, while overlooking all the (seemingly) smaller accomplishments you achieve along the way. Yet, when you receive such gracious feedback from those you collaborate with and from those you have yet to meet, it's simply an amazing feeling to know that this thing you love to do can be of help and even inspiration to others.

This is what it's all about.

Thank you all for inspiring me and helping me make sense of my world!

---

(speaking of inspiration...)

What inspires you? Tell me via email to rhia[at]artistrhi[dot]com (and either follow artistrhi on Twitter or become an artistrhi fan on Facebook), and you could win a full set of Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers Fragrances. Please see here for further details.

Posted by Rhia Amio, Make-up Artist www.artistrhi.com | 11:50 AM | , , , | 2 comments »

2 comments

  1. Jen ;) // October 1, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

    you're awesome Rhia and you deserve it! you go girl!

  2. Rhia Amio, Make-up Artist www.artistrhi.com // October 5, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

    aww thanks Jen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails