Where to find: your local drugstore
Price: $12 regular price ($9 on sale)
Review: love it

I have been a devoted fan of liquid eyeliner ever since my friend, Chantele, first introduced it to me in high school. From day one, I have loved L'oreal's Lineur Intense for its precise application ability and for its staying power. The fine brush tip gives you total control over the lines you draw: either use a light hand for a thin line, or a heavier hand for a thicker line. The waterproof and sweatproof formula lasts throughout the day and is perfect for the wedding applications I do. L'oreal Lineur Intense is a classic and a definite kit necessity!

For tips on how to apply, see here.

Posted by Rhia Amio, Make-up Artist www.artistrhi.com | 2:06 PM | , , , , , , , , , | 0 comments »

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails