NOTE | Thank you

2008-09-20

I'm anticipating one of my busier weeks in make-up this week. It started off with a couple of appointments at Hanh Salon today, and then a wedding trial with Marites (who's getting married on the 10th of October). I'll post some of the shots of Marites once I get them uploaded. Tomorrow, I'll have more great photo opps when I meet with Scerena to get her dolled up for a wedding she's attending and will be performing at. My kind of Sunday.

Next Saturday the 27th, I'm really looking forward to the nuptials (and wedding make-up) of a close friend (and true inspiration), Jin. We'll see if she lets me post the pics of it all though. I know her wedding is going to be filled with freestyle raps, robot dances, laughs, and tears (the good kind). Man, I live for this stuff!!

On Sunday the 28th, I have the wedding of the lovely Emily to look forward to. First impressions go a long way, and Emily, aside from being beautiful, was a sweetheart from the moment I met her during the bridal make-up trial. Her wedding will be a perfect way to cap off the month of September!

It has been a great month of make-up and I'm excited that wedding season for me is going strong into October!! I hope you can tell by the excessive exclamation points how excited I am.

Thank you all for making this possible.

Posted by Rhia Amio, Make-up Artist www.artistrhi.com | 10:03 PM | , | 0 comments »

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails